As a Boot Fitter, you will create an extraordinary customer experience by customizing and fitting boots for our customers.
- Provide an exceptional bootfitting service from beginning to end including add on sales, escorting the customer to the cash or introducing the customer to other associates to assist with their other shopping needs
- Accurately identify problems and the appropriate need for customized "boot fits" and custom foot beds to satisfy both recreational and competitive skiers
- Participate with the store team in achieving all aspects of service, store readiness, and safety practices and compliance with Sporting Life policies
- Maintain appropriate paperwork, tools, and work stations in an organized manner
What you offer
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- 1+ years of previous boot fitting experience in a Ski Shop environment
- Proven advanced ski passion and experience
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiasm for sales and creating an amazing customer experience
- Entrepreneurial, competitive, self-confident, and self-motivated
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- Desire to continually learn and develop knowledge around products
- Bootfitting certification would be an asset
- Ability to lift 25lbs
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.