This job posting is no longer active.
As a Customer Care Assistant Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and nurture a team of talented customer care representatives, help and engage with customers, and develop your strategical planning skills.
About Sporting Life
A little more about us - We live for skiing, snowboarding, cycling, running, and tennis, and the mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique. For the past 40 years, we have been one of Ontario's leading outdoor and fashion retailers, and are now expanding nationally.
What we offer
- We are growing and expanding. In this role, you will have access to internal growth and development opportunities.
- A competitive compensation.
- And fantastic product discounts.
- Assist with the management and development of a staff of incredibly talented customer care representatives
- Engage and help our customers with product returns, exchanges, and price adjustments.
- Manage multichannel communication channels with customers.
- Develop and deploy strategic initiatives that will improve the functioning of your team.
- Measure and understand the success metrics of your team. Being a data-driven decision-maker is always a plus.
What you offer
- 6 Months experience in a leadership role. (E.g. Keyholder, team lead, shift lead, etc.)
- 1+ year of previous customer service experience, ideally within a call centre type environment for customer service/retention.
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle.
- An outgoing personality and enthusiasm for creating a fantastic customer experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A continuous desire to learn and develop knowledge around new products, programs and systems.
- A resourceful, innovative, customer-centric minded individual with a passion for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.