This job posting is no longer active.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for executing internal and external campaigns highlighting Sporting Life initiatives.
- Roll out campaign creative across required assets such as email, website, print, display banners, etc.
- Prepare internal presentations for key stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Create in-store signage for stores and maintain the marketing communications board at Head Office
- Manage the vendor image asset bank, including previous campaign collateral
- Assist the Marketing Manager, Director of Marketing as required
What you offer
- Post secondary diploma or degree in Graphic Design or related experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiasm for creating an amazing customer experience
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- Desire to continually learn and develop knowledge around products
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.